Required January 2017:
Nursery Assistant at Withington Primary
Fixed Term Contract – 1st January 2017 to 31st July 2017
20 hours per week. Term Time only.
HC3 Scale point 10-13 £15238 to £16191 pro rata per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Assistant to join the Withington Primary School team of well-motivated and highly committed support staff. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our Nursery Class at an exciting time in the development of the school with rising numbers in Early Years. Withington Primary School can offer you:
- A caring and creative school environment at the heart of the village
- A friendly atmosphere with positive parents and lively and engaging children
- A small but well-focussed and supportive team of teachers and support/admin staff
- Opportunities for professional development and support within the federation
We would welcome an application from you if you are:
- A dedicated team player, an organised and resilient individual.
- Can enable children to enjoy their education and feel safe
- Can help the class teacher to provide a safe, stimulating and friendly atmosphere for the Foundation class children, in which they are encouraged to become happy, independent and inquisitive learners.
- Provide situations, which encourage the children to work and play together co-operatively and constructively, so that they can relate positively to their peers and adults. This may be outside as well as indoors.
Governors are keen to continue to recruit teachers of integrity, with a passion for their subject, and excellent interpersonal skills, to join a group of committed and dedicated teachers. If you are interested, contact Mrs Brenda Billington, PA to the Headteacher to arrange to visit, or to discuss the post over the phone with Mr Robertson, the Headteacher.
Further information is available from Mrs Carole Smith at Withington Primary School on 01432850289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be sent to Withington Primary School for the attention of the Head of Learning, Mrs Sarah Houchen
The federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 5th December 2016
Interviews: 12th December 2016